Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

I will write that every day... I love this season. One of my Bible study gals gave us turkey meat! What a wonderful surprise!

OK... let me back track... 

I was up early and doing prep for my Bible study tomorrow as I wanted to make a special dessert. Then I got everything out for the meal for the Bible study this morning.

After getting Mom in the van, I was out the door for a 10k hill run. That's all the time I had! I was home by 9:50 and finished my shower as the gals arrived!

One gal brought banana blueberry muffins. Another gal brought guava slices. Another gal brought sliced Asian pears. And of course, I had a salad and ham and cheese sandwiches ready! We had a delightful study. There were six of us!

When they left at 12:45, I cleaned up and then read over my student's entry to email it back to him. I was out the door by 2:45 to pick up two more things I ordered and then do a quick workout at WGE. I saw Tai and encouraged him to stay close to Jesus. So, I didn't really do a workout!

Tutoring was at 3:30 and we finished a bit late... I put Mom's dinner in the microwave and got my dinner ready (salad with turkey meat) and the phone rang!

While Mom ate, I blogged and then after Mom went to bed, I left for my Bible study.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so tired... And I still have to take care of Mom... when all I want to do when I get home is take a nap on the couch for 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete