Friday, November 3, 2023

A Work Date!

I was out for my 11k as the weather looked hot... and it was!

Alan had to meet at church at 10:30 and we met up at our old house at 11am. He patched up the ceiling while I cleaned! I cannot describe how filthy the kitchen floor was! The new tenants cook a lot and since they are elderly, scrubbing or mopping the floor was not happening! It was caked on and I had to use the scraper to get the stuff off the floor and then sprayed bleach! I also cleaned the other tenant's bathroom with bleach! It was the only way to get the grout and the floor and the toilet clean. I decided that I will need to go in once a month to clean or else, I'm looking at a huge remodeling fee when they move out!

We were finished by 1pm. Alan was finished in 20 minutes but the cleaning took a long time. So, Alan had gone to Coco to buy drinks while I finished up. Then we found a nice little Cantonese place and had lunch. Alan wanted dessert, so we went to Ikea where they have nice ice cream cones for only 10NT$. What fun!

At 4pm, I went to WGE and Alan went home to rest. 

I was home and Mom's dinner was made. I also did a load of wash! 

Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis and our neighbor came down. He brought some running energy gel for me. I'm planning to go for a mountain run tomorrow. Those gel packs aren't cheap! But they will help to 'refuel' during my long runs. I went online and will order some!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. ok these elderly needs to employ an amah to clean the floors

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two elderly people are very careful about their money! They won't spend on anything... and they have a hard time parting with things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I gave them bleach today! And I'm going to check back at the house in a month!

      Delete