Friday, November 24, 2023

Not the Usual Date!

I was up early and did not go for my run until after Mom left! The weather was cool... so it was perfect. In fact, the weather report changed drastically. It was going to be a warm day, but the wind and the slight drizzle brought the temperature down!

Alan wanted to Skype Mom Bea... and then he had a building's meeting. 

I decided to do the 'errand' for Abby's visa. Unfortunately, she did not give me the right information. I needed her chop. The Office has a long lunch break, so I could not make it back by 12noon.

Off I went to RT Mart to see what they had for Black Friday. Nothing. Then I went to Costco... not a super discount, but I got sliced cheese and romaine lettuce. Oh, at RT Mart, they had eggs on sale and Korean snacks!

I met Alan back at the police station. He brought the chop and we were finished in five minutes! Off we went to the Notary Public and even though we didn't have an appointment, they did it for us. Unfortunately, they could only do the criminal record. Pastor James' letter won't be done until Wednesday as he has to prove that he signed it!

We bought a milk tea and sat down for a bit... We were just rushing around all day.

Alan dropped me off at WGE as that's where my scooter was. I dropped off the baked pumpkin dessert for Tai and a fast workout. I made it home before 5pm -- MOM DUTY!

After Mom went to bed, Alan and I watched NCIS together. Isaiah had a conference for work and then went out to celebrate. He said he wouldn't be back until 3am, so we did not wait up for him.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I am forever grateful for God's gift of my two kids... Both of them were born in November and right around Thanksgiving... They are indeed a constant reminder of God's perfection and sovereignty! 

James 1:17 - Bible verse (KJV) - DailyVerses.net

Happy Thanksgiving - Being Grateful

Seek Him First!

Twilight Jer 29:11 – Encouraging Bible Verses

No comments:

Post a Comment