Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Can It Get Any Busier?

I barely had time to squeeze in my usual run! 

I was up early and then before getting Mom up, I baked and cooked!

Then Mom care... she was out the door and I was cleaning the kitchen. At 9:30, I had to go or I would not have the time for a run!

I was back and in the shower and out the door again. First, I had to pick up a few things that I had ordered on 11/11. Then it was to a friend's house because she needed my help to talk to the bank. I can ask the right questions to help her better understand her present mortgage payment.

After that was finished, I went to the bank to withdraw some cash as I needed to put down a deposit for the 12/10 luncheon reservation! They are setting aside 37 seats and I want to pre-order the food. I will do that at a later date!

I scootered home to drop off the things that I had picked up and then was out again. This time to WGE for 15 minutes and then to meet up with the gal who is getting married. They needed help to eliminate pictures. They had paid for 45 pictures and the photographer took over 250 pictures. Then there was the decision as to which picture goes to which kind of frame or size or picture books. We also had to choose new dresses for the wedding banquet. We were not finished by 5pm, but I had to head back for Mom Care. I was trying to NOT ride fast as it was sprinkling and the ground was wet. 

I got back just as the van was pulling into our alley! I asked him to wait so that I can park my scooter in the garage!

I had dinner in the microwave, so that was easy!

Bible study canceled... that was from God. I was able to be home to work on things for tomorrow's Bible study and tutoring!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We have selected our 2024 passage: Romans 5:3-5!

Seek Him First!

5 comments:

  1. you REALLY need to say no to more people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to cancel, but MOE needed a sub for 12/26. So, I had to cancel my tutoring... And of course, I will work at the MOE for 8 hours, what I could have earned in 3!

      Delete
  2. Tomorrow will be my Sabbath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can say no to MOE. You had to say no to your student. Try this “I’m sorry, I am unavailable.” Or “I’m sorry I have previous commitments.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell them what must happen if I am to sub for them and they said OK!

      Delete