Thursday, November 2, 2023

Not November Weather!

I am definitely encouraging every believer to keep a Sabbath!

I went out for my run this morning and I am so glad I did! It was extremely HOT today!

After Mom went off, I had set aside the morning to read and work on my Bible studies. And that's what I did!

I got up from the dining room table from time to time to do minor simple jobs, such as take down the recycling, fill the bleach spray bottles, sweep.

After lunch, I started to work on my November 12 talk. I finished both the talk notes and the ppt! I also worked on the Bible study for our Marriage Builders group on November 18th.

I made Mom's dinner and then went out for a short workout as it was already 4pm! I wanted to go and check a pharmacy for an eye drop that Emma's friend wants.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: