Thursday, November 16, 2023

Yippy For Sabbath!

I can't tell you how much I look forward to my regular Sabbath! It takes planning... but it is totally worth it!

I was up and then went out for a flat 12k. 

I got Mom up and out and after tidying up everything, I settled on the sofa with a mug of coffee and two books!

The day was spent reading and resting!

At 1:30, I went out to pick up an oven for one of my students. YWAM people picked it up for me and we met at Miramar! I had two more things to give to them!

I was home by 2pm and made dinner. Then out I went again... this time, it's to the HILLS -- 12k! Yes, I am in training. It is SEVEN weeks before the 'run'. I have to get my legs ready. So, I ran the hills yesterday and I ran the hills today. I will run the hills one more time on Saturday. My next step is to run the hills TWICE, consecutively. This week was to run the hills two days in a row with a flat 12k in between. So, I am building distance and hills. And I did the hills faster today!

I was home and after a quick shower, I heated up Mom's dinner and the phone rang!

I had a free evening, so I worked on my Bible study materials and my December talk: God is the God of the Unexpected! The focus is on the meaning of Christmas. Please pray! I will share on Christmas Eve. And I also have three weddings to attend: 11/26, 12/3 and 12/30. One will be in Yilan and the other two in Taipei. The White Elephant Party is on 12/2. An engagement luncheon which I am hosting on 12/10. Marriage Builders this Saturday and another one in December. This is along with my training schedule as the run in on January 6th! So... in my earlier post, Can it get any busier? You now know the answer to that question!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jude is a wonderful book... That's the study I was working on... 

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will be ready for the run. So many events these next 2 months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! As for being ready for the run... PRAY!

      Delete