Saturday, November 18, 2023

Cold Saturday!

The temperature dropped to 11!

I went for a run before getting Mom up! It was nice and chilly!

Isaiah came back late last night, so he did not join Alan for tennis!

I ran the hills: my last time for this week. And I ran faster! I just 'attacked' the hills! 

Mom enjoyed her food... and is eating fast again! I had a nice long talk with Abby! YIPPY! We were talking about goal setting!

When Alan came home, I went to buy more stuff. Then he went and made copies of our study for tonight! He also bought broccoli as we made broccoli cream soup as part of the dinner!

The helper came at 5pm and we all took off!

Isaiah helped us set up and joined us for dinner. He then went and had an acupressure massage for two hours!

The evening went by fairly fast with four other couples joining us! But I was feeling so tired... I think when I run, I need more sleep!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I just love this season with all the fall colors! I know it's not really Thanksgiving until Thursday, but I'm already thinking of what to make for my Soochow Bible study kids! I have a can of pumpkin puree and sweet and condensed milk. Costco is not selling pumpkin pies this year... so I will bake something special. There are lots of verses about giving thanks... Look for them this week. Here is one to get you started!

Seek Him First!

3 comments: