Wednesday, November 22, 2023

The Usual Wednesday!

I was up early... and went out for the hill run... 12km. I wanted to get it done as it was going to be a warm day.

I was home and after a quick shower, I was on "duty", Mom Care!

She got picked up and I was back at home, putting the dessert into the oven and looking over questions and games for the Bible study at Soochow. I also planned for my tutoring.

I decided to have turkey meat for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch... Delightful!

Alan came home and after a shower, he was off for the Soochow Thanksgiving Event. I got out all the tools and containers. He helps carve the turkey!

I was out as I had Bible study at Soochow.

We had one new kid... and the dessert that I made was absolutely perfect! They loved it!

I went to WGE and again, saw the manager, so we talked. I had to leave to get gas and ride up to the kid's house!

Tutoring went well... and I was home by 6:30!

Tonight, I had prayer time with a sister... and I was so ready to go to bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment