Sunday, September 17, 2023

Time to Rest!

I slept late last night... but I got up early. No run... just rested and went to WGE. 

I was home and Mom care. She didn't untie her hand restrains, but the helper didn't put the diaper on properly. So, I still had to change the sheet! "Good Grief".

I rested most of the morning and then we went to church early. I helped set up and then we had counseling with a couple. 

It was Prayer Walk Sunday. Our last for 2023 and the last for HOP to have on Sundays. Starting in 2024, the Prayer Walks will be on Saturdays, and quarterly!

We came home by 7pm and I got Mom to bed.

Then I had walk and talk with a sister!

I was back by 9 and in bed by 9:30. 

Tomorrow will be another early day! In fact, all this week... and it doesn't look like the temperature will be cooling down!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

7 comments:

  1. and we are so cold here for September

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall through following the same example of disobedience.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for blessing me with such a splendid verse!

      Delete