Friday, September 22, 2023

Super Productive!

I was up early and after the run, my 'fast' chore was to look for my little plastic cup that I use for my run. I did not find it! 

I got Mom up and out and had to change the bedding... AGAIN! It's been three or four times this week!

Then I took off as I had things to get done before our Date!

I updated my bank book and got a new debit card. I returned a library book. I went to WGE and Carrefour. I went to the MRT Station and asked for a refund on an old MRT card.

I was home by 10:27 and Alan was back. 

We took off and bought Coco before going to Chunghwa Telecom to renew our internet contract. We got faster speed at a lower price for another two years. We went to DHL and got the paper signed so that I can get the shoes that James bought for me! YIPPY!

Then it was off to RTMart for lunch. I got my lunch at the breakfast shop for 50NT$.

We went to RTMart to get special night time diaper inserts. Maybe that will help! And I also got another bottle of bleach. We then went to B&Q for super adhesive and wheels. Finally, we went to Costco.

We were home by 4pm. I had to make the bed for Mom and dinner was all ready!

This evening, we didn't have any appointments or counseling or... anything! I watched another mystery TV show!

YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I forgot to share that last night, the Lord opened up Baylor's heart and he received Jesus into his life. He walked in, sat down at our dining room table, and I led in saying grace. He started to cry! The Holy Spirt was working! After dinner, I got out the little booklet and we went through it and he said yes when I asked if he wanted to receive Jesus and pray with me! What a glorious evening! the Bible study was canceled so that I could spend more time with Baylor and Vivian! Please remember to pray for them!

Pin on Religious Temporary Tattoos

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments:

  1. And we only had grilled ham and cheese sandwich and chips for the dinner... so it was definitely the power of the Holy Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these testimonies!!! Let’s go JESÚS!!!

    ReplyDelete