Saturday, September 9, 2023

HOP Picnic!

I was up and not as early as on the week days. I checked the weather the night before and knew that it'd be cool even at 5:30. And it was... I ran 11.7k, finishing off the week at 63.9!

I was home and got my clothes and went to WGE. I showered and worked out and got home. Isaiah had already left as he was playing in the Soochow Alumni Tennis Cup! Alan was at the park, early, to set up! I got Mom up and she had breakfast and lunch and our dear friends, Jenny and Frank, came to pick Mom up to go to the picnic. I rode my scooter. Isaiah was home to shower and took off for his exam. He is taking all these exams to get his 'licenses'.

It was hot...and the food was abundant. Mom enjoyed the cookies, the fruit, the salad, the noodles... everything! I left on my scooter to run a few errands and Frank and Jenny brought her home! I got back right when they arrived!

Alan was still at the picnic! He has a lot of stuff to bring back. They didn't play any games as it got too hot! Alan and Isaiah went for a two hour massage tonight!

I had a free evening to get my talks done for next week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments: