Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Some Welcomed Rain!

This morning as I was leaving for my run, a neighbor who is out early like me to walk her dog said to me, "It's raining outside!" I'm like -- YIPPY! That's my favorite weather! She was very surprised!

So, I ran 11k. Then I was home for a shower as I was soaking wet... and filled with overflowing joy! 

Isaiah took my scooter to the MRT as he parked his at work. Tonight he has dinner plans with Vikki!

Alan had a day off... in fact, he will have five days of vacation! He went to play tennis and then went to the pool. It's now 'free' for him since he's over 65. He then went to Costco to buy milk and sausages as we're going to grill them on Friday for the Mid Autumn Festival!

I was home and decided to bake a loaf of raisin bread in the bread machine! YEAH! I love raisin bread and the bakeries never sell raisin bread with enough raisins. So, making my own is the best choice!

I had to change Mom's bedding and that's with the super absorbent diaper insert and outer diaper! They gave her too much water again!

I got things together for my silent retreat... books that I plan to read, and I will work on two messages. I also will go to the jacuzzi spa that I got a coupon for!

Alan came home and dropped me off at my scooter. I headed to WGE and talked to the trainer. He and his wife are doing better. And I went to pick up trash again! I can't stand looking at the trash while I run along that path. I think it's the bus drivers who stop there for their 'meals'. They don't throw away their own trash!

I was home and Alan came back with all the Costco goodies. 

I left at 3:45 for tutoring and after tutoring went to Carrefour, and stopped at Soochow to visit with the students. I bought some drinks and onion cakes. They were having a BBQ event and concert. Alan was home with Mom care.

I came back at 7:00 as I had to pray with a sister at 8pm. I got Mom to bed and had just enough time to blog.

I am always very ready for bed by 9:30! This is the 'new' me!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In a sermon by George H. Morrison, he used Isaiah 27:8 and had these three points:

1. Our trials are timed.

2. Our sufferings are measured.

3. Our lives are compensated.

How did he see these points from just the latter part of this verse, he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind?

Isaiah 27:8 KJV Mobile Phone Wallpaper - In measure, when it shooteth  forth, thou wilt

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments:

  1. Praying for 1. short 2. little 3. A LOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice day!!! Tell me more about Vikki and Isaiah 👀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know what to say... they are just friends!

    ReplyDelete