Monday, September 18, 2023

Another Hot Monday! And VERY Early!

Ok... the VERY EARLY... Alan and Isaiah were up at 12:48am to watch the Chargers Game. So, I went to bed at 9:45 and was up at 12:48. Then I was up at 1:53. Again at 2 and then finally at 3:48. Alan was back in bed by 4:08 at which time I got up! 

I did not have time to rest all day, so I had to skip my tap class this evening. I was too tired!

I got Mom off and took down and put away the clothes. I sat and worked on my talk for Sunday. I am almost finished!

At 11am, our Pastor wanted to go over next year's schedule. After that phone call, I went to get my massage before tutoring!

I usually go long and I did again today!

I stopped by Carrefour and then went for 15 minutes at WGE. 

I was home to get Mom's dinner and cook. Our Bible study tomorrow will be at Ariel's. She bought a new house... I'm sad that she's not living next door. But the remodeling at her new place is finished, so we will go there. I wanted to cook and bake. I'm planning to stop by at the MOE tomorrow with a dessert!

After putting Mom to bed, I was just too tired. I wanted to finish up my talk and go to bed early! And my stomach wasn't feeling well all day... gurgling... gaseous... I think I'm eating too fast! I'm getting a bite here and there. I need to sit down and slow down! I think this past weekend was just a bit too harried and hurried, not to mention the HEAT! It's really blaring, blistering, burning!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In reading John 12:1-8, it occurred to me: how did Mary know to anoint Jesus? Jesus said that her action was in preparation for his burial... Was she the only one who 'got' it? Who understood that Jesus had to go to the cross? And then I thought... God shows the mysteries of the deeper things to those who are willing to sit at His feet! What do you think?

The Secret to have the Vital-Group Church Life - Feasting on Christ as  Peace Offering

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. I think you should slow down !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice... I'm already scheduling "slow down days"...

      Delete