Wednesday, September 20, 2023

A New Student!

It was an early morning and it was again HOT!

Today I used the time before getting Mom up to go through the sauces and packets in our fridge! I just started tossing things as there were so many packets that we will never use!

I got Mom up and out and finished the fridge.

Then I finished up a few more chores and prepped for my new student!

This is the grandchild of the president of Ming Chuan! I taught their grandson and now the granddaughter is old enough to start to learn English. And they like the way I taught their grandson!

Before getting there, I stopped at WGE and did a very short workout. The ride was longer because of the traffic!

After the session, I went to Carrefour and found lots of goodies!

I was home and put Mom to bed.

I then blogged and went through my emails.

I was so ready for bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Obadiah is so interesting. It is the shortest book of the Bible and it is really about how the Edomites, descendants of Esau, continue to 'hate' the Israelites. It was so timely as I will be speaking about sibling relationship this Sunday! And God continues to defend the Israelites!

Obadiah 1:17 KJVChurch Gist - WORD For Today Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount... | Facebook

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to listen to your sermon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pray that God will use the message for His glory!

      Delete
  2. and the sibling relationship, I believe we are the ONLY group that have no 'issues', especially regarding elder care We are blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to listen to my message! ha, ha, ha... REMEMBER WHEN WE LIVED IN BARTLETT??? You drove me crazy with your mess! We had to share a desk! The room was small and your bed was always a mess! Your clothes everywhere!

      Delete
    2. WE ARE THE ONLY GROUP THAT HAS NO ISSUE... We truly support one another!

      Delete