Thursday, September 7, 2023

A Cooler PR Day

I was up early and the morning was so nice... It feels like FALL!

I ran my usual 10k and came home. I did a bit more giving things away! Then I was in the shower and getting Mom ready!

I found a place to have a personal silent retreat. That was one of my goals for 2023- to schedule a silent retreat. The place is an hour away... by car... So, it's going to take 2.5 hours round trip and I only have 7 hours! I hope I can do it next Thursday!

So, I read pretty much the whole day!

Then at 4pm, I went out to run errands and go to WGE. I also mailed letters... It costs 17NT$ to mail a letter to Brazil! I wonder how much for a small package???

Alan was home to pick up Mom and I got her to bed.

Then, it was another free evening... but I had emails to answer and prep to get done! So, it wasn't entirely FREE!

But the wonderful thing was: the day stayed cool! It was delightful to sit on the living room sofa and read, without the AC on, feeling the breeze blowing through the windows. Absolutely delightful!

Daily Lovely Insight:

His voice as like the sound of many waters... maybe like a waterfall or like rain drops... I just liked this verse! Not only to imagine his voice, but that the earth shone with God's glory!

Seek Him First!

3 comments: