Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday Funday!

I didn't go for a run, but I was up early!

I didn't go to WGE until later and I only stayed for 20 minutes.

I got Mom up and she again undid her hands and legs. She didn't undo the diaper, but because of the way she was sleeping, she leaked. So, I had to change the bedding again!

Overall, the day was very calm. I was the translator for our pastor and Mom was fine. I was not stuck in the restroom! 

A dear brother came over after church and it was so wonderful to catch up with him!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel 47:12 NIV - Bible Scripture Image - Bible Portal

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. Compared to last Sunday, this was a great day! I can't stand the smell of diarrhea... and to clean that up is just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a calm day like this...

    ReplyDelete