Thursday, September 14, 2023

The Stillness of A Gadget Fast!

I was up and then out and ran my 10k. At 5:32, it was 25! Nice... but I like it a bit cooler.

I was home and get started with a few chores before getting Mom up!

After she went off, I tidied up the house and plopped myself on the sofa with my books and coffee and snacks and sat there until 1pm! YES! I DID! I am reading three books... And I did not use my gadgets... I want to extend it to even longer... at least once a month!

At 1:30, I had my lunch and then worked on a few more chores... 

At 4:15, I went to WGE and had my usual 20 minutes. I was home to care for Mom.

No Bible study tonight... but it was fine as I used the time to prep for my October 22nd message: the two named women: Martha and Mary. In fact, I am going to focus on siblings' relationship!

Daily Lovely Insight:

That phrase, as the dew, was mentioned in one of the books that I was reading today for my PR time. And it really struck a cord in my heart. The dew refreshes... the dew became manna... and each morning, as I go and spend time with Jesus, it is 'as the dew' unto my soul. It's a beautiful thought! And through that time, I shall blossom as the lily and cast forth roots as Lebanon!

Hosea 14:5 ASV - I will be as the dew unto Israel; he shall

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments:

  1. WRITE MY LETTER !!!! LIGHT MYFIRE !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Taiwan suffering from Global warming? 5:32am and already 25 degrees...!!??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hot... blaring heat! Can't even walk outside after 12noon!

      Delete