Sunday, September 24, 2023

SUPER BLARING HOT SUNDAY

I was up early. I got a few things finished and then went out to pick up trash along my running route. There was so much trash! I wonder if anyone would notice. Only one person said 'THANK YOU'. I finished that and went to WGE. I had a longer workout, enjoying the AC!

Then I went to RT Mart to return something that Alan bought and to purchase more inserts as they are on sale!

I was home and Mom care. I cut her hair! And she's back to eating fast!

The boys were home from playing tennis. I took a brief nap. I got everything packed up and we left at 2:20 for church. Two new people came! YEAH! I invited them!

I hope to get more connected to these international students!

I shared the message today... 

We were home by 6:45. Mom care and then out to walk at 8pm. It was still blaring hot!

The week is another God-filled one... as always!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Only God can grow us and handle the struggles we are facing! 

The living man (Acts 17:28)

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: