Saturday, September 2, 2023

A Splendid Typhoon Saturday...

That's what the news said... typhoon... direct hit to Taiwan.

I got up early and went out... 26 degrees but cloudy... that made the run more enjoyable!

I went to WGE to take a shower and get in my 20 minutes. I went to Carrefour and bought the most delicious yogurt. I had a coupon... 

Then I got Mom up and ready and at the dining room table.

When Alan came home, I cut his hair. Isaiah mopped the floor. I took out the trash. Alan hung up the clothes. I did a load of laundry!

Since Alan was home, I took off to Costco. I got ground beef, boneless chicken, sour cream and feta cheese! I was back in an hour. I even paid all the bills.

Mom enjoyed her lunch and snack. 

I had a helper come at 5pm and we left at 5:15 for dinner at JB Diner. 

And as for the typhoon... nothing... it just made the day extremely hot! We will see what happens tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. Well we had rain no one told us about, so it is slightly damp here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain or a drizzle? You Californians exaggerate!

    ReplyDelete