Wednesday, September 13, 2023

A Special Wednesday!

Several weeks ago, I had set this date to go and prayer walk with gals from Glory English Ministry. What a fabulous time!

Let me back up...

Some of you asked about having Alan teach less hours so he can help with Mom more. I would not wish that on anyone. He is retired. He should be free to roam and enjoy himself! I know... I should, too... but I would not want Annie or James or Eddie to give up their lives to care for Mom because I know how 'binding' that is... They have their own lives. Annie has vertigo. Eddie has the care of his family. James just got married and is trying to build his business. So... when Alan or Isaiah has time to help with Mom, they are doing me a favor. For now, this is the season in my life... And God is teaching me different ways to cope and to grow!

So... this morning, no mess because I am back to using those gloves plus the restrainers. YEAH! She can't use her fingers to untie things and undo her diapers. I did run my usual 10 after my quiet time and before getting Mom up!

After Mom went off, I cooked the food for dinner and read a little and the morning was gone! I left at 11:30 and got there at 12:06. Perfect! We started the Prayer Walk at 12:30 and went until 1:30. Then they had prepared an Indonesian lunch, which was delicious. I left at around 3pm and went to Costco. Before getting home, I dropped off letters and checked if 2024 calendar is in. I put everything away and then headed to WGE. It was another 20 minute quick workout as I rushed home for Mom care!

Tonight, I didn't have tutoring as I had it changed to Tuesday afternoon. But I had prayer time with someone from HOP.

I went to bed by 9:30!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. Family share burden. I will help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your support. I feel supported by all of my siblings! And most of all, I feel the support from our Heavenly Father!

      Delete
  2. Being as selfless as you are is really inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just sad that I can't visit you... But I know God will work it out... BEFORE 2027!

      Delete