Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Yes, It's Hot... UNBELIEVABLE!

I was up and out and the temperature gauge at 5:30 said, "27". It only got hotter as the day progressed!

This morning's task -- the shoe cabinet! Wow... I got that done and got Mom up and out! I cleared a big bag of shoes to donate to the Philippines! I had some nice shoes that I can't wear anymore! Too tight! Too high!

Then it was preparing for my tutoring tomorrow.

At 10am, I turned on the WiFi and downloaded my student's essay! We had our tutoring session at 3:30. I forgot that next week is the big holiday in China, so we won't be having class. But even though 10/10 is a holiday here, I decided to have class. Otherwise, that's two weeks in a row!

But before that, I made more food for Mom's dinner this week! I'm all ready! Spinach, rice and chicken!

Then I drove over to drop off money and all the donation that's stacked in our car. On the way back, I went to WGE. The trainer was busy, so I messaged him to ask him how he's doing. I found a parking space, so that worked out! I got gas on the way home, so that we're ready for the long weekend!

I was home by 3pm and set everything up in the study for tutoring.

When that finished, it was Mom care. Bible study tonight!

Oh, I got two more pairs of shoes from James. But he overspent. I can get them cheaper here! WHAT??? I guess he didn't get free shipping and then there's tax! I just don't like spending 130US$ on a pair of shoes. But he spent more than that! He got me Brooks. I am going to try to purchase a pair of Hoka to try. They are about the same as Brooks in pricing, but I don't know how they will feel on my feet! Friday is a day off, so I hope to go for a longer run in my new shoes! And just when I cleared out so many pairs, I got three new pairs! 

Alan had class. Isaiah had work and then went with his co-workers for a BBQ at ZhongHe Park!

Daily Lovely Insight:

What does this verse mean to you?

Psalms 82:5 KJV - They know not, neither will they understand; they

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. I like this translation: None of you know or understand a thing. You live in darkness while the foundations of the earth tremble

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy reading the Bible in different translations. Very insightful!

    ReplyDelete