Thursday, September 21, 2023

An Interesting PR Day!

Because it's 9/21, Isaiah had a work from home day! 

I got up early! I went out and half way through, I was so hungry... Ha, ha, ha... I headed back towards the tennis courts, hoping that Alan or Isaiah would have water or a snack for me. They weren't even there! So, I pushed through... only by the grace of God! And I even did 10.19k! I don't know how! I was hoping to do 10.23! I'll do a bit more tomorrow!

My chore for this morning was to cook the dinner for Mom and organize my running clothes!

Mom must have drank too much water as the bedding had to be changed, even though I doubled the diaper! That was how much pee she had!

After she took off, I did a load.

At 9:12, I started my PR Day with reading! And that's how I spent the entire morning until 1:30! 

Isaiah was home and he had two meetings and a presentation to prepare!

At 4pm, I left for WGE as he was home to pick up Mom. I got home and he took off to play basketball at Soochow and to get his rackets strung!

Friends came over at 7pm and I made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. My Bible study was canceled! That was a miracle! I will share tomorrow why!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read this verse today and it fueled my heart to pray more... for even the desire to do what pleases Him must come from above. I want my kids to have the desire and the power to do what pleases God!

Seek Him First!

1 comment: