Monday, September 4, 2023

A Typical Monday?

I am always so happy to get up early... God is so good to me!

And I was out the door by 5:03 and it was dark! Drizzling... but nice... even though the temperature said, 27!

I ran 11k and I could have gone longer!

I started dinner in the crock pot and got Mom up!

After she went off to her day care center, I started on my Bible study homework.

I had lunch and took off to WGE and to buy another pie crust. I made a savory pie for Alan and Isaiah's dinner and these savory puff pastries for my Bible study ladies tomorrow!

I had tutoring at 2pm, and ended late!

Prayer time at 4pm and then Mom was back!

Tap started back tonight!

At 8pm, I had another prayer group. As soon as that finished, I read my evening Scriptures and was in bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment