Tuesday, September 19, 2023

A Fulfilling and Exhausting Day!

I was up early... and out before the sunrise! And it was already 26! I did my 10 and headed home. I always try to get one chore done before waking Mom up.

Today, I sorted through more paper and shredded!

After Mom left, I headed to the MOE as I had baked something for them and had snacks for the assistant. She sits next to me and I used to bring snacks for her every Wednesday. Last Tuesday was her birthday! And I had prepared snacks for her but I forgot them on Friday when I saw her for the MOE dinner.

So, I headed down there and then headed to my Tuesday morning Bible study.

Today we met at Ariel's house. She bought a new place! And the remodeling is done and the house is gorgeous! I love the location and the way the house looks.

We stayed and talked until almost 2pm.

I scootered back and stopped at WGE for my usual 20 minutes! I had a leftover ham sandwich, which I gifted to one of the trainers. I try to share with people there... 

I was home by 3:00 and turned on the WiFi and downloaded my student's homework. I also put a load in the wash and tutoring started at 3:30! We went late and I got Mom's dinner in the microwave and the phone rang... no time to close my eyes for a nap! WAHHHHH... 

Mom is back to eating fast, so she finished her dinner in less than 20 minutes! I barely had time to hang p the clothes and she was finished!

I had no appointment tonight! PRAISE JESUS!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This was the closing passage from our study this morning!

Seek Him First!


4 comments: