Friday, September 8, 2023

The Wei Alagata Family Game Alliance!

I was up early... I guess I should skip saying this... And the weather was so nice... I think it is beginning to feel like FALL!

I did my 10k and was home!

I had an hour, so I started to fix my cart after my shower! I finished after I sent Mom off.

Alan was home and we met up with friends, the Wei, for lunch. Then they all came over and they introduced us to another new game: Phrase 10. It's a great card game! I am going to order a couple of these... they are the family that introduced us to Red, the card game! Each time we get together, we play games and we have such a fun time! They also enjoy sports! And we've known them before they were married, when they were living in Taipei! They live in San Diego! They have three kids -- two are in New York, working, and one at UC Davis.

They always bless us with snacks and we bought lots of snacks, too. So, while we played, we munched on snacks. We didn't need to eat dinner. Alan dropped them off at home, only because they had to leave. They were going shrimp fishing with some of their cousins... The day just flew by!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments: