Thursday, March 23, 2023

Soochow Bible Study FUN!

 The day was hot... and I had lots to do... So, I went out early and did the 10k plus stopped at WGE. I was back home by 10:50 as the social worker was to come at 11:45. He called at 11:47 and said he couldn't make it until 4:45! Oh!

I had to rush off to get a a few things for my study today. I had some Easter activities as I wasn't going to see the students again until 4/20! I had crossword puzzle, word scramble, and decorating eggs. I couldn't get fresh eggs... so I bought salted eggs! YIPPY!

The study was a lot of fun. We had a roomful of students. 

There were three more students who had left before we took this picture. They had to go to their class... we ran a bit late! We start at 1pm and end at 3pm. But I usually go long!

I then rushed to get pen refills and stopped on the way to pick up our family portraits. They were ready! What a miracle. The pick up date was set for Monday, 3/27, but since I was scootering past, I decided to stop! And as for the pen refills, they were out of stock, but... they had the pens on sale -- buy one get one free! So, buying four new pens turned out to be cheaper than buying eight refills! These pens have two colors and the colors are all very unique. 

I scooter back before 4:40! The social worker arrived and Mom was back just as we finished! Praise the Lord! This is for a helper who will be coming on 3/29. Every time I have a helper come since it's a different company, I have to meet with a new social worker! It's very troublesome, but this is the government subsidized program! I can't complain! I have to pay only 20% and the government picks up the rest. 

After Mom went to bed, I got busy. 

Daily Lovely Insight:
Our memory verse is Proverbs 2:10-11--
Proverbs 2:10-11 | Proverbs, Proverbs 2, Bible guide

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment