Sunday, March 12, 2023

Another Fast Sunday!

This morning, instead of doing my walk and workout, I decided to sort and organize and clean. I was hoping to do that last night, but the day flew by. Mom has so many different ointments and diaper packets, etc. etc. etc. So, I pulled things out and sorted and cleaned and organized. Now, it's much easier to replenish and do the morning and evening routine. And it looks better!

Mom was up and having breakfast. I had stuff spread around the dining room table and on the floor of her room! She listened to Tang Dynasty poems. But like yesterday, she was more sleepy and less alert. But she is much better when we are at church. 

Yes, we took off at 2:20 and Isaiah was the drummer. The message was from John 10 -- the Good Shepherd.

So many different people brought snacks for our Love Cafe... After church, we usually have to rush off because we want to drop Isaiah off... we barely made it tonight! The service went a bit long because we shared two videos from Abby and then we also had Lord's Supper!

After we got home and I got Mom off to bed, I headed out at 9pm to World Gym Express. It was cold and raining, but I wanted to just go... 

Isaiah had arrived back at base.

Abby is finishing up her packing.

Chinese Taipei lost to Cuba. So, I'm not sure which two teams will be moving up. This is for the World Baseball Classic. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Holiness is Christ in me... That phrase from the hymn, I need Thee every hour, was 'swimming' in my mind... Holiness is not based on works. It's not based on performance. It's plain and simple. Christ in me... I'm made holy by the Presence of His Holy Spirit! Holiness begins with that relationship! I can't earn holiness. I can't achieve holiness. I am made holy through my relationship with Jesus! So, how would you define holiness? And have you been made holy through Christ?

And the next question is how do you live out that holiness? Ahhhh... Colossians 3 says to keep seeking the things above, not on the things on earth... Interesting perspective... Keep abiding in that relationship... Daily choose Jesus in our decisions... Drown out all the voices and listen only to the voice of the Good Shepherd!

Colossians 3:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment