Thursday, March 9, 2023

Soochow Bible Study Started!

The weather was great... so after Mom went off, I tidied up the bathroom and the room and headed out!

I did my 10 kms and came home to shower, then headed out after getting a bite to eat.

I dropped off the money for more boxes for the Philippines and one bag of stuff to send. I had already dropped off all the games and books! Then I headed to Soochow, stopping to pay several bills.

I got there right on time and we have seven students, two are new kids. One will probably not continue as he is too tired. He is not yet a believer. The gal will keep coming... We are studying the first four chapters of Proverbs.

I came back after the study and went to World Gym Express for 20 minutes and then bought a few grocery items before coming home. Prices of groceries have really gone up and the egg shelves were empty. In fact, there was a sign -- two cartons per customer! I guess there's an egg run again!

I made rice with veggies and meatballs for Mom's dinner and laid down for 20 minutes. The phone rang... 

I dropped off the two boxes to be picked up and got Mom. Oh... the pet stroller was picked up and the guy has a corgi. I asked him if the dog fits... and he sent me a picture. PERFECT!

Abby called this evening, so we were able to chat for a bit.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Wisdom, what is it? How is it different from being smart or intelligent or brilliant? Proverbs 1 has a lot to say about wisdom as the whole purpose of this book is to help point us to possess wisdom... We need ears to hear... we need to receive instructions. In this day and age, we all need a lot of wisdom!

Monday Motivation - Proverbs 1:7 - Master's Hand Collection

Let's not forget the second part of this verse:

Verse of the Day - Proverbs 1:7 | The JOY FM

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. We were just talking about wisdom at bible study, you don't want that, comes with a lot of trials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not according to Proverbs!

    ReplyDelete