Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Catching Up On Much Needed Rest!

I woke up tired... so, after getting Mom off, I went back to sleep! 

The weather was nice and cold... so a run was definitely in the plans!

I also cooked and baked!

The day zipped by way too fast!

Mom was home and she enjoyed her dinner. 

After she went to bed, I went to my Tuesday night Bible study. But just before arriving, I checked my messages and it was cancelled! When we have more than three people absent, we cancel. I went to World Gym Express and did my 20 minutes workout.

When I arrived home, a friend is moving and dropped off the first load of things she wanted to give away. So, for the next 90 minutes, I sorted through everything! And with a pastoral couple arriving, I think I can give everything away! But for now, the stuff is in Abby's room!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Genesis 2:3 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. I can use more of those expensive creams !!! HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had some very nice jewelry pieces. But I told her I will just keep them for her!

    ReplyDelete