Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Another Productive MOE Day!

It is always a rush to get out the door... I didn't get to the office until 9:10!

But I listened to four sermons, read 25 pages of notes and prep for my lunch class! Very productive day! If I didn't have to rush, I'm beginning to like my MOE job! I'm getting paid minimum wage, but I get lots of other things done! And I do enjoy teaching! Unless Mom goes home to be with Jesus, I'm still planning to quit in June! What can I do??? No, Annie, there is no way to get a helper who will come for an hour in the morning and two hours at night! Alan doesn't like doing it because he wants to be playing tennis in the morning. He goes at 7am and has to come back at 8:15, then he goes back to the River Park! At 5pm, he has to be home. I prepared the dinner and all the stuff for Mom's bedtime ritual. He puts Mom to bed and I'm home at around 7:30 and tutor at 8pm.

That's what happened today as I stopped at World Gym and did a 'dreadmill' run!

Tutoring is always great. I'm glad I changed the prayer time to Thursday. It's just too much on a Wednesday. 

I took a shower and put everything away.

I never get to sleep early on a Wednesday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

My Tuesday evening group will be starting a new study by Rachel R., Significant, a study of the women in Jesus' genealogy! I have studied these women on my own and have found God so amazing in including these particular women's name in Jesus' genealogy. So, it's going to be great to gain a deeper perspective. Do you know who these six women are? I'll write the answer in my next post!

Read Matthew 1 to find the answer!

A Trivial Devotion: The Timing of Jesus (Matthew 1:17)

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathsheba's name wasn't even mentioned... Just that she was the wife of Uriah... I find God's word so interesting!

    ReplyDelete