Monday, March 13, 2023

Skipped Tap Class!

Early this morning, I felt the Lord nudging me to get up early. And I should have obeyed.

At 6:50, Abby called. Her Flexi Train was cancelled and she pushed the wrong button. Instead of getting a refund, she is going to get a voucher. Instead of changing to take the bus, she now has nothing booked. Flexi is terrible. But it is cheap. The reason why it's called "Flexi" is because you have to have nothing to do and be ultra flexible. We used their services last summer and found that out. The bus might not be on time. The train might be cancelled or rerouted. I had asked Abby to email me her train info, but she never did. So, Alan walked her through seeing what was available and I went in to have my time with Jesus. I had to come out twice to share an idea.

They finally booked the train via the German Train Line, which was double the cost. What can we do? She needed to get to the Frankfurt Airport. The Flexi had offered a 6am bus, but Abby didn't want to be at the airport the whole day. She should have just taken that option! Anyhow, we have not heard from her, so we are praying that she is at the airport and that she will be able to get everything checked in! That's another fiasco which I will not describe here.

I had to get Mom up and showered and ready for the van. Then I cleaned up everything before heading out for a run! The weather was cold and overcast, which, as you might know, is my favorite kind of running weather! I wanted to be out there for a long run, but I couldn't. I stopped at WGE before heading home to take a shower. I had tutoring at 2pm, but I had to go to the post office and get something copied! The line was short at the post office and at the copy place, I had to stop to comfort a gal. She recently got divorced. We both cried. I hope to go back to talk to her again. Please pray for her.

I was early for tutoring because I found a scooter parking place! Someone was just leaving! After tutoring, I stopped to buy oranges and headed home. A sister was coming at 3:40. We had time to share and pray and Mom was home! I had dinner ready.

Alan came home and he had dinner.

I had to skip tap class tonight... bummer... because I did not finish editing Isaiah's job application. We scheduled to have a phone conversation at 8:30 and then I'd send it off for him.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Trust and obey for there's no other way... 

And these lyrics:

I love you, Lord, 

For Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

I will sing of the goodness of God...

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: