Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday Morning Bible Study!

As soon as Mom was off, I headed out... Of course, I couldn't go right away. I left at 8:45 and got my 10k in! It was getting hot, so I'm glad I went out in the morning! The Bible study gals were on time... I had a very quick shower... Wow... And the discussion was deep and honest!

I had made a delicious lunch and the gals brought dessert and fruit. One gal handed me an envelope. In it was 300US$ to support Abby! Wow! Thank you, Jesus!

After they left, I got busy with cleaning and doing a load of laundry! At 3:30, I took off for my 20 minutes of WGE and ran a few errands. I came home and found the prescription paper. It had expired... I will try to see if any pharmacy would fill the prescription! It was to be done on or before 3/17! I called the hospital, but they said I had to make a new appointment to get a new prescription! 

And before Mom went to bed, I had to do Mom's poop and pee for tomorrow's health exam! IT WAS NOT EASY! When she was in bed, I went out. I had to try two pharmacies to see if they'd be willing to fill the expired prescription and ONE DID! YEAH! Mom's next appointment is on April 14th. If her mental state has declined, Aricept will not be prescribed as it will not be covered by the National Health Insurance! We will see...

I also had a chance to talk to Isaiah. He got called by two banks for interviews. But the military won't let him take a day off to attend the interviews! WHAT?!?!?! So, I told him to try to request an online interview. Please pray!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Galatians 2:20 #3038

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment