Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Another MOE Day! I Am So Tired...

This morning I was able to arrive by 9:05!

Today the lunch class topic was Weird and Strange Competitions. Oh, that sure was fun! There is such a thing as a Worm Charming Competition and Toe Wrestling Championship. We talked about which competition we would NEVER join and which one would we be interested in 'trying'. Someone actually said she'd be willing to try the Cheese Chasing Race! That's so dangerous! People can get hurt and very badly hurt!

This afternoon, I went out for a 30 minute walk before my office hour. 

And I left at 5:05 and went to WGE! I did a treadmill walk and just one machine. I had to rush home to bake and tutor!

Alan took care of Mom.

While I was tutoring, Abby called before she went to Chapel. I didn't get a chance to talk to her!

I spent some time looking at a web site that listed 'government' jobs... So, Isaiah will look this weekend! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I always enjoy reading about Gideon. He was not mighty, but God made him mighty. Mighty with a humble heart! That's a combination that doesn't happen very often. How do I know he was also humble? Because when confronted, he didn't defend himself, but exalt the other party so that they backed off from a heated possible fight! (Judges 8:1-3)

Then the men of Ephraim said to him, “What is this that you have done to us, not to call us when you went to fight against Midian?” And they accused him fiercely. And he said to them, “What have I done now in comparison with you? Is not the gleaning of the grapes of Ephraim better than the grape harvest of Abiezer? God has given into your hands the princes of Midian, Oreb and Zeeb. What have I been able to do in comparison with you?” Then their anger against him subsided when he said this. 

 Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments:

  1. only a few more months of MOE....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to having less on my plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the issues is you forget!! TO have less on your plate hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need more sleep!

    ReplyDelete