Friday, March 24, 2023

Should We Buy Another Place?

Yes, we actually are thinking about this. And the question came up because our complex security guard told me that the 2nd floor apartment in our building is going to be put up for sale. The renters are moving out by this Sunday. I think he told me because I'm always helping to clear the things that can be given away from the recycling area. The unit is way too expensive. But it got Alan and I thinking: if my mom can't go to the day care center, we will have to rent an apartment and hire a full time helper! It would be nice to have a smaller unit, so should we buy?

Today for our date, we had lunch out in the Beitou area and rode around as I had seen a 2 bedroom apartment for sale. We didn't go look inside. The location is not super convenient, but it's closer than Danhsui. The building is fairly new and it's about 1km from the MRT Station. We might call and ask if the price is negotiable and then take a look to see what it's like inside.

We came back and it was already 4:40. I got Mom's dinner ready. 

After Mom went to bed, I went for a massage. I should do that more regularly. My left shoulder is still not completely well. 

At 9pm, I had my Bible study!

This morning I went for my 10k run and the Express Workout! The weather was cool! Perfect running weather!

Daily Lovely Insight:

What a powerful verse! Yes, we are studying I & II Peter!

AWFT: 1 Peter 1:3-4 Praise, Mercy, & Hope - Winter Grace Senior Ministries,  Inc.

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment