Monday, March 20, 2023

The Gift of Resting

I am trying to set aside one day a week for at least 7 hours to slow down and rest. Today was such a day!

After Mom left, I tidied up the bathroom and Mom's room and headed out. Did my run and was home. The recycling had some big items, which I tried to post. But no one wanted those items, so they went back into the recycling. But I did find a massage gun and using my charging plug, I got it to work. It was so great! After a shower, I used it on my shoulder! Very helpful! Thank you God!

I had lunch, which was French fries and a double cheeseburger, which I saved from the shower on Saturday. Yes, at our house, you have to claim the items or if eaten, you can't complain! I love the French fries with mayonnaise and mustard!

I then worked on the Discipleship Training and my first talk in a series on the Gift of the Sabbath! I have finished a draft for each of these. Then, it was nap time! Delightful! It wasn't long enough... but to have 60 minutes was a real blessing!

Mom was back and I had dinner ready!

Alan was back from class!

I had tap dancing this evening and I made a quick stop to WGE afterwards!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Faith walks through the dark, holding ever more tightly His hands!

I don't know where I saw this phrase, but it is such a beautiful thought!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment