Thursday, March 30, 2023

Nice Weather... Nice Lunch...

Mom was off and I started cleaning. Then I tried to have a slow breakfast, before going out for my usual run! I was back by 10:45 as we had a luncheon date with the couple who threw the party last night!

I bought coupons for a buffet lunch and there, at the restaurant, I ran into an old friend! Amazing!

We were home by 4:00 and the supervisor came over to apologize for what happened last night. I also had a phone call conversation to try to arrange for help during the three weeks that I'm away! It's not that easy to find someone who can do it!

Mom was home at 5:10 and I had dinner ready!

I was trying to put everything away as I have a lot of things to give away!

Tonight after Mom went to bed, Alan went for a massage and I went to WGE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Instead of focusing on the darkness, just bring in the Light!

Light of the World – Lossie Baptist Church

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images 

2 comments: