Sunday, March 26, 2023

I Love The Cooler Weather!

It's exhilarating when the weather is cooler!

Instead of going for my usual Sunday morning walk and WGE, I stayed home to get Mom up and cut her hair and showered. Then, I had to change the bedding again and do another load of laundry! Oh well...

While she ate, I rested for 20 minutes! That was refreshing!

Then I worked on the ppt for my talks.

At 2:15, we took off fo church!

The message was, "I and the Father are one!" from John 10.

We had to rush off again to drop Isaiah off at the bus depot. Mom ate her dinner while we were cleaning up after church. Sushi. Yes, she loved it!

After Mom was in bed and asleep, I walked to WGE. It was nice and chilly!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 84:1-2

Psalm 84:1-2 - Scripture Printable - Meditations by April | Psalm 84, Psalms,  Scripture printables

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment