Saturday, March 18, 2023

Shower & Training!

It was a packed day! I only had an hour, so I only ran 7kms and did a 20 minute workout! The weather was so great!

I had to go and decorate for the Shower. Isaiah went off to meet up with Vikki. Alan stayed home with Mom.

The helper came at 4:15 and after going through everything, Alan and I took off! We were there by 4:50! YEAH! I put the food in the containers and welcomed people and started the first game! I had to run the shower right on schedule as we had the Discipleship Training session at 7pm. The Youth arrived at 6:15. I'm glad I brought extra food! We had a lot of people show up!

Alan conducted the training session.

We cleaned up and got home by 9:15. It took another 45 minutes to put everything away!

Alan and Isaiah stayed up to watch the SDSU game! Not me... I needed my 'beauty rest'. And for those who read and saw our Annual Family Photo, thank you for your comments!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Luke 10... when Jesus sends out the 72, two by two... how astounding this must have been for them. What Jesus? You want us to go and heal the sick... preach that the Kingdom of God has come near... and Jesus, You know that you are sending us out among wolves?

And they return, rejoicing... 

When God sends us to do something, He will be responsible to carry us through. They must have had food to eat. They must have stayed at people's home. And yes, they must have healed and cast out demons!

Just make sure that what we are doing is what Jesus sent us to do!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment