Monday, March 27, 2023

Work, Prayer Time, Concert

I had to get a lot done as with the upcoming vacation, Mom will be home!

I went out for a run... love this cooler weather!

After a quick shower, I was in front of the computer. I finished up two talk notes and the ppt for them. I also made the bouquet for my student. It turned out fabulously. I also decorated the potted plant that I bought for her. To stay awake and alert, I would take breaks and get housework done!

I have started a good habit of eating a full breakfast each morning. And I do it slowly! That usually happens right after Mom leaves.

One disappointing news is that the lady I asked to help out for the time that I'm gone can't! Now, I will have to find someone else. I did tell the government agency to find someone for the weekends. I need someone who will come Monday to Friday for that one hour to get my Mom ready and into the van! Please pray! It is very difficult to find help these days!

At 4pm, I had prayer time with a sister and Mom was home!

When she went to bed, I rushed off to Soochow University as one of my students has her flute recital! It's a pretty big deal!

It started to rain... YIKES... 

After the concert, I stopped at World Gym Express and then went to help my neighbor to move some of her stuff.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Can we see that the whole point of keeping a Sabbath is God’s desire for us to see our need to stop and enjoy God, enjoy our relationship with Him and others, to enjoy his creation, to enjoy the fruit of our labor, and just enjoy the truth of the completed work of God on our behalf because of the cross? Maybe as God rested on the 7th day to enjoy all that he had stated as "It is good", so He wants us to rest. Maybe that’s what set us apart from those in the world. 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. Start the day off with prayers and a good BREKKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time with Jesus is A MUST... and now, I have a nice slow breakfast! It's revolutionary! You should try it!

    ReplyDelete