Thursday, March 2, 2023

If Only I Had Time to Nap...

Alan took care of Mom and didn't notice that she didn't take one pill... YIKES... so... 

When I went to get Mom up, I was confront with a 'mess'. She had gotten out of one hand restraint, undid and threw off her diaper, peed in bed, and was wide awake! The smell was horrible!

I got her into the shower, striped everything, and treated with vinegar and Tide!

When Mom went off, I had to clean and spray and wipe down... I was so tired!

I wanted to get a run in, so I left at 10:15 and got back at 11:45. Yes, the usual 90 minutes. I stopped at another World Gym and found out that the Express Monthly Membership fee is 588NT$. That's within my budget! So, I'm going to join. It's 2.5 kilometers from my house. The one that Abby had joined was 1288NT$ per month. It has a pool, sauna, classes, etc. But in the past six months, I never got to use any of the 'extras'. I was there for 20-30 minutes... every day! I never even had time to take a shower! So, the only advantage was that it was so close to our home -- 1km! I want to keep up with the weight training! And for less than 20US$, I know I will go!

I took a quick shower and headed out as I was to meet someone at 1pm. I had no time to throw in a load of wash or get Mom's bed made.

I did that after my appointment with this friend. I was home, rushing to throw in a load, make the bed, get Mom's dinner... And yes, I got all that done and the phone rang!

After Mom went to bed, I headed to the World Gym Express and signed the two year contract -- I didn't need to pay the membership fee of 1000NT$ or the initial paperwork fee! YEAH! 3/3/2023 to 3/2/2025!

Alan had class and then went to play basketball.

We still had leftovers! I had kimchi pizza... so yummy!

At 10pm, I had prayer time with another sister... I was so tired and ready for bed by 11:30!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read a blog post about Psalm 23. "God leads us to green pasture and still water and instead of resting, I mow the lawn and swim laps!"

Good reminder, especially for today!

I think I'll go and take a nap!

Psalm 23:2 | KCIS 630

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. I am s o glad you joined the gym
    rejoin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, too... It's the World Gym Express! It's exactly for me... EXPRESS!

    ReplyDelete