Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Bible Study Tuesday

 I spent the morning going through more stuff... what a task of love! By 9:40, one of the gals arrived. And we had almost everyone, which was super nice! There are ten in our group now. And what an amazing group of sisters! One gal brought papaya slices. Another gal brought a cobbler. Another gal brought tortilla rolls. And another gal brought sweet snacks. I made lunch and provided the beverages. Needless to say, it was a feast!

When they left, I pressed through with washing and grouping things to give away. And by 3pm, I had to head out or I would not have time for my run and Express stop! Sure enough, I got back just before 5. My showers are always quick.

While Mom was eating dinner, I finished putting away all the stuff and took down the recycling. I found someone had left a pet stroller at my scooter place. I posted that and hopefully, someone will want it.

Alan was home from his class and ate dinner while watching, the Chosen!

Tomorrow is my MOE Day. I will bring some dessert, but not homemade. I had no time! And I will bring things to work on!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Living... — Galatians 2:20 (NIV) - I have been crucified with...

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: