Wednesday, March 8, 2023

International Women's Day & Annie's 6X Birthday!

Yes... It's Annie's birthday, which is also Women's Day... In fact, today's MOE class, we talked about Women's Day that started back in 1913. I thought it was only Taiwan that celebrated on March 8th, but it's actually an international holiday. 

The Living... — Proverbs 31:25 (NLT) - She is clothed with...

I don't like the rush on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to June, when I won't be having such a hectic stress filled day. I love the job... I've said this before... but not the rush. And I was so exhausted this afternoon! I fell asleep in my chair for 20 minutes.

I was on my way back home by 5:10 and stopped at World Gym Express for a treadmill walk. 

I had to rush home as I had tutoring at 8pm.

I drank a lot of mint tea and baked banana bread for my Bible study tomorrow. I also put away and tidied up things. 

I try to sleep early... so going to bed before 11pm is a blessing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 10:22 NWT - Verse of the day

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. THANK you for the gift of YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better be more careful, Annie! The fall, the bike accident...

    ReplyDelete