Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Yes, Another MOE Day!

I was quite happy to be indoor today. The temperature outside reached 29 with a feel-like temperature of 32!

I had my lunch time class and we talked about Earth Day and sustainability! It was quite a fun class. I asked them to state one I WILL statement for this month.

I will not shop for new clothes.

I will join a clean up activity.

I will keep my plants alive.

Earth Day is 4/22 and today is 3/22. I will see if they keep to their statement!

I didn't have office hour, so I did go out for a walk! 

I also finished my Friday night Bible study homework!

On the way home, I stopped for a workout at WGE and headed home. Alan got Mom to bed and headed out to his overseers meeting!

I tutored tonight! And good news, Isaiah was able to write to the two companies and schedule an interview after his discharge on 4/12. One interview is scheduled for 4/13 and another one probably on Friday. Or he will see if he can do both on one day.

I had baked for Soochow already. And the laundry was finished yesterday. So, I just took everything down and put everything away. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Circumstances may appear to wreck our lives and God’s plans, but God is not helpless among the ruins.

Eric Liddell

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: