Saturday, March 25, 2023

A "Free" Day!

Oh, I like Mom having Day Care on Saturday! ha, ha, ha... 

I got her off to Day Care and changed the bedding, cleaned her room and went for a run!

After a very quick shower, I rushed to the Flower Market to buy fresh and potted flowers for the student who is having a recital on Monday night! 

Then I rushed to meet up with a friend who is here from Canada! Yes, there have been many people coming now that Taiwan has opened up. Most people have not been back for three years!

I was home for Mom and Alan took off to Taoyuan to pick up Isaiah. This morning Alan watched the SDSU game in which they beat No. 1, Alabama! It was an exciting game... of course, I wasn't watching, but by Alan's excitement!

I had dinner ready and Mom was back!

I needed time to get my talks done as next week is the five day holiday, so I won't have time to do any work! 

Oh... and this evening we had major thunder showers! Wow... lightning and all!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I've been doing a lot of reading and research about how different church leaders throughout the ages have practiced or taught on the gift of the Sabbath. Here is a short paragraph from Timothy Keller, pastor and author:

• Make sure some time is completely unplanned. This means having a day in which you can do whatever comes into your mind and heart to do at the moment. It is like the Sabbath year in which the land was given “rest”— it was not planted with anything, and you could eat whatever happened to grow from it. (Leviticus 25:1-7) We need this kind of complete cessation from activity occasionally or even our supposed time off will just be another form of tiring exertion. 

This is exactly what I'm trying to do for my PR Day!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. you NEED to start growing then !!! Can't eat what you have in them small pots by the window

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like plants...

    ReplyDelete