Tuesday, March 14, 2023

The Journey Continues...

Alan told me not to turn off the WiFi IN CASE Abby needed to contact us... 

I did get to talk to her... and God is so good.

1. Her DTS 'mentor' took her to the Freiberg Train Station.

2. This mentor bought her voucher and gave her cash, so she had money to spend! 

3. Another gal from her church group took her 'grocery shopping' so that she would have snacks and food while waiting at the airports.

4. On the train was another gal she knew, Sarah, heading to Berlin. So, it was nice to have some company.

5. Even though she didn't reserve a seat, the Deutsche Bahn wasn't crowded and she had a seat. And the train was very clean and on time without any rerouting or sudden changes.

6. She checked in and did not need to pay extra!

7. She has safely arrived in Sao Paulo and will have five hours before her next flight. She got her luggage and will have to check in again!

Today was my PR Day, which was perfect as I did not sleep well last night! I had breakfast in a leisurely manner and read. I called the Photo Place and set up an appointment to go and see our pictures this Friday. I took a nap. I did have to do some household chores, which I had planned on doing. Taking down the clothes and putting them away. Sewing the sleeves of a sweater I got from our neighbor. Tidying up around the house. Cooking and baking!

At 3pm, I finally went for my run as I knew I had to. Beautiful weather with a stop at WGE. I think 20 minute a day is helping with my muscle tone. My arms are not sore when I have to care for my mom. I have more arm strength!

When I got home, just before I was going to hop into the shower, Abby called. That's why I can update you about her arrival!

This evening I spent four hours preparing for the three messages I have in April. Very exciting. I also worked on the Shower games!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 5:9 KJV - And immediately the man was made whole, and took

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: