Thursday, March 16, 2023

Finished Proverbs 1

Today after Mom left, I went out for a run. I had to squeeze it in!

Abby tried to call me, but we weren't able to talk. I had to shower and rush to Costco! I had things to buy for the shower and my Tuesday Bible study's lunch! It was terrible there! I guess there are lots on special... baking soda, Peril liquid detergent, packaged milk tea and white coffee, tissue... and maybe they had eggs. I didn't even look. I wanted to get there and get out fast... but I couldn't. The check out line was long.

I got home and put everything away and had to be out the door to my Soochow Study! I was there a tad late. The school's scooter parking was very packed! We had two more newcomers! Great students! One kid from Jakarta and has Alan as his conversation teacher. Another is a transferred students, majoring in Law. The hours flew by!

I then went to WGE for my 20 minutes. And I'm glad I did. This morning I tweaked my left side and doing the weights and stretching got the kink out! I went and got gas, withdrew money and headed home! Mom's dinner was ready and I downloaded my email and tried to get Alan's scooter insurance done. Mom was home and the insurance papers weren't finished! I had to get it done after Mom went to bed. I also had to do a load of wash. It was starting to smell. It's getting warmer... wah... I would love for it to stay cooler as long as possible.

Daily Lovely Insight:

This was the conclusion of Proverbs 1 --

Proverbs 1:33 WEB - But whoever listens to me will dwell securely,

I think that's something we can all relate to... to be able to dwell securely, be at ease, without fear of harm!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. Always warm up, as we get more 'mature', more warm up is needed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just need to go for a massage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go get a massage Lovely!

    ReplyDelete