Wednesday, March 29, 2023

A Very Long But Fun Day!

Alan took Mom down to catch the van and I was zooming off to MOE! I didn't get there right at 9am.

Nothing to edit, so I checked my email and wrote a few emails. Checked the news! Prepped for my class and enjoyed the Easter activities with my students.

At around 3:30, I went out for a 30 minute walk. The weather was fabulously cool!

Then at 5:15, I was out the door, heading to meet up with Alan. But the helper didn't show up! So, Alan put Mom to bed and we were late to our party! The host didn't start the first ice breaker until after we arrived!

The dining room table was filled with some delicious snacks and lots of fun drinks!

We met some new friends and saw some old friends! It was a fun evening... a great way to start Alan's Spring Break!

Alan dropped me off at my scooter at around 10pm and I went and made a stop at WGE! I got my steps in and did a very short workout!

Abby was trying to call me, but I wasn't home and my battery was getting way low.

I finally got home at 11:37 (I left the house this morning at 8:37!) and cleaned up and put things away... and finally went to bed! YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I felt God's strength throughout this day... 

Joy Lord Strength Stock Illustrations – 39 Joy Lord Strength Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. What happened to the helper? Does the agency respond?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She got delayed from the previous client and then got caught in traffic and then got lost... AIYO!

    ReplyDelete