Sunday, March 19, 2023

Restful Sunday!

Since my shoulder blade was still weird, after church I went for a massage! Ms. Hsieh is so nice to me. She put two new patches on my back area, and really worked to 'fix' the problem. After 90 minutes, I scooter home feeling so much better.

The day started with a walk to WGE and walk back. Mom care... and Mom was active. I was trying to nap, but she kept wanting to get up! So, I put two chairs on either side of her.

We were at church, setting up and it's always nice to be at church. Mom likes it too! It was a prayer walk and I had assigned another sister to lead it. I thought she could have gave more details, but that goes with the territory of designating others to do the job. 

We dropped Isaiah at the bus depot and he won't be coming back until Saturday afternoon as Saturday is a 'work day'. We are going to have a five day weekend from April 1st to the 5th! It's going to be exhausting for me as Alan will be at a retreat and Mom will be home! Isaiah will be home, too... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Lord is a Great God (Psalm 95:3)

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. Isaiah did... He pushed the wheelchair. He gets Mom in and out of the car! And when he is back after his military service, we hope he will be working full time. So, helping will be limited!

    ReplyDelete