Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Burger King, Coco, and Taiwan Number 1!

That's where we got all the goodies for a picnic in front of the Fine Arts Museum. We were going to go in, but the lines to get tickets were way too long. Mom could have had priority and I could have gone with her, but she was not in a walking mood... 

So, this morning, Alan went to play tennis. I spent the morning cleaning and sorting through donation. Yes, I got another bag of stuff dropped off at my scooter parking. Nice jackets and ties. 

Mom was up and showered. Isaiah was resting at home, because he was feeling a bit of a sore throat. I think he was just being lazy. It's always nice to sleep in.

Alan got back and after he showered, I trimmed Isaiah's hair. And we were off. We went to look at the Cherry Blossoms, bought food, and went over to the Museum. It was nice and sunny. 

At around 3:15, we headed back home.

I had Bible study tonight and Alan drove Isaiah to the bus depot as he had to report back to the command base.

After the Bible study, I stopped at World Gym and did the weights and a short run on the treadmill. When I got home, I did a load of laundry!

Tomorrow, things are back to "normal" and Mom no longer needs an antigen test before going to the Day Care Center. Regulation on masks has also been 'relaxed'.

Daily Lovely Insight:

You know the background to this? Look it up!

Deuteronomy 23:5 :: God's Love Ministries - Today's Promise

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY what are you gonna do with all them tests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan will need five of them for a retreat... as they are required to test every day. And he can share it with those at our church who will also be attending!

    ReplyDelete