Monday, October 31, 2022

A Surprising Day!

When I looked at my calendar for this week, I thought today would be horrific... busy, busy, busy... 

I think the Lord did it... He worked... 

I had to drive down to the southern part of Taipei and I was so nervous about getting lost. I am using one of the old phones with Abby's SIM card so that I can use the data. That phone has no volume. But surprisingly, when I used the GPS, it had volume! So, I could listen and follow the direction and got to the place without getting lost! The YWAM couple was there already and had loaded up their two vans. They helped to load up my pieces. And amazing, there were two bar stools and the lady said I could have them! And they all fit in the back of my car! I was finished by 10:40 and drove home!

That gave me time to make dinner in the crock pot before meeting up with a sweet sister for lunch. She's struggling... but she always treats me to the most exquisite restaurants and insists on paying! So, needless to say, the lunch was absolutely amazing! And she forced me to take home all the leftovers.

I then headed to Carrefour as I want to mail another package for Abby. Her birthday is coming up and she still has not received my first package. I got instant noodles and snacks that she likes. I was home by 3pm. I put everything away and rested a bit. Then by 3:40, I was off for my 60 minute run! 9kms in the rain! Splendid!

I had no time for a long relaxing shower... as Mom was going to be back. Sure enough, I dried my hair, put her dinner in the microwave and the phone rang! Time to go downstairs!

Tonight I didn't have tap... I love tap, but I think an evening home was even better!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm preparing for my talk on November 27th. And I found a great book by Stephen W. Smith, the Lazarus Life: Spiritual Transformation for Ordinary People. I think the premise of his book is that we are all Lazarus and we all need Jesus to call us out of our tomb and live a resurrected life! It's another book that I'd like to find and read! 

Lazarus, Come Forth! Bible Text From John 11:43, The Bible. Visual Effects  To Emphasize The Message. Macro Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free  Image. Image 56550511.

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment